Loading property details..
Luxury 2 bedroom/ 1 full bathroom apartment in Cedar Park. If the building isn't enough, then there is location! Located in the heart of the Cedar Park Corridor within University City, you are footsteps from the 13 Trolley stop and a quick walk to Mariposa Co-Op, Dock Street Brewery, Satellite Cafe, The Gold Standard Cafe, a full service Wine and Spirit Store and the many great Restaurants, shops and the nightlife of University City and Baltimore Avenue. Although you will live near Cedar Park, you are not far from from Malcolm X Park (and its summer Jazz Concerts in July and August) and all of the activities at Clark Park, like Movies in the Park, Shakespeare in the Park and the Farmers' Market every Thursday and Saturday.
You are also 10 minutes (by car) from the shopping, gyms and amenities of South Philadelphia and Center City. Additionally, PARKING IS FREE and there are no restrictions on 49th Street. The apartment is also located less than one mile from University of Pennsylvania and a mile and half from the University of Sciences.
- Completely renovated in 2015
- Central air
- Designer granite kitchen
- Large living space
- Lots of natural light.
- Hardwood floors.
- Black Pearl granite counter tops.
- All hardwood designer Shaker cabinets.
- Four piece kitchen set (stove, fridge, dishwasher, microwave with exhaust)
- Free Laundry in the building.
- High efficiency electric central air and heating systems.
- Beautiful exposed brickwork.
- Large personal storage room.
- Shared rear yard.
- Gated trash area.
- Shared front porch.
- Front garden area.
- Pre wired for internet and phone.
- Recessed lighting.
- Fully tiled bathroom with glass accents
- In door bike parking
This property is located in the neighborhood Cobbs Creek, Philadelphia, PA